Sunday, 5 July 2009

20 Questions

Hey!

So I've had a really busy couple of days and haven't had time to change my nail polish so I have no new pictures for you at the moment!

Instead I thought I'd do a tag that I saw on Panda Does Makeup's blog. I'm a sucker for these things!


1. Things you cannot leave the house without:

To be honest I don’t think there’s anything that I ALWAYS have to have with me… sometimes I go out literally in just what I’m wearing. However the things I most often take out with me are my phone, car keys, purse, chewing gum and lip gloss.

2. Favourite brand of Make Up:

Definitely Urban Decay. I love it and can’t get enough of it! A cheaper favourite is BarryM. I just love all the bright colours.

3. Favourite flower:

Gerberas. My boyfriend recently bought me a potted one and it had 3 beautiful flowers on it…. one day I heard my cat pickling in the kitchen and went to see what she was up to…she’d snapped off all 3 flowers :( Naughty cat!!

4. Favourite clothing store:

I don’t really shop that much for clothes…. I’d rather spend my money on other stuff. Plus when I do buy clothes I nearly always just buy outfits for nights out so I’m always struggling for casual stuff! This week I had to be really good and buy a load of casual stuff… I still came back with a new going out dress though.. I don’t even go out that much! Anyway back to the question… Jane Norman is my favourite store for going out stuff and Next for everything else!

5. Favourite perfume:

DKNY Be Delicious Green. Several people have told me that I smell like it naturally… I don’t know how but it makes me happy :)

6. Heels or Flats:

Heels. I just feel better in heels but I do wear a lot of flats as I have very sensitive feet and heels kill me!

7. Do you make good grades:

Yeah I guess so! It’s been a while since school but I did pretty well!

8. Favourite colours:

Purple is my absolute favourite but I also really like blue and green.

9. Do you drink energy drinks:

I hate energy drinks. They taste like sugar and chemicals to me!

10. Do you drink juice:

Very rarely. Most of them give me really bad acid indigestion!

11. Do you like swimming:

I love to swim but don’t do it as often as I’d like to. I don’t like swimming in the sea that much though. Unless it’s a very clear sea and I can see everything.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork:

Sometimes! Depends on the situation.

13. Favourite moisturiser:

Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturiser. I have very dry skin and it took me years to find a combination of products that worked for me. I tried clinique a couple of years ago and it works so well! Shame about the price ;)

14. Do you want to get married later on in life:

Absolutely! I would get married tomorrow if I could :)

15. Do you get mad easily:

Not really. Most people would describe me as very calm. Admittedly my boyfriend may disagree! I do have a lot of pent up rage though for people who annoy me by being rude or thinking they’re more important than everyone else.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

Nope. I guess it’d be a funny thing to do though! I’d be scared…..

17. Any phobias?

I have a very strange phobia of whales and submarines… I have no idea why…there haven’t been any freak incidents with them in my past! I hate how they look, I hate how they sound. Just thinking about them makes me feel uncomfortable.
I also have a phobia of ice. I don’t like it anywhere near me. My boyfriend has to deal with the freezer and I have to let ice cream melt for ages before I’ll touch it.

18. Do you bite your nails?

No I don’t and people who do, in front of me, drive me mad :)

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

Not that I know of!

20. Do you drink coffee ?

No. I hate coffee. I hate the smell and the taste. My parents always said I’d grow into it….still waiting.

I tag everyone who reads my blog! I love to hear about other people :)

8 comments:

Helen said...

Oooh I'm definitely going to do this. I love questionnaires!

Also, I've tagged you for an award - check out my blog for more info!

Rebecca said...

haha i love these :) i hate it when people chew on their nails in front of me, tis gross!

Lucy said...

I like reading the answers. That is an odd phobia. I enjoy your blog Millie.

Mary said...

That's a fun questionnaire! I always enjoy reading about the bloggers just as much as I enjoy their nails and beauty products!

Joyce said...

Hahah Millie you are the cutest! Number 14 seems to be a hint hint nudge nudge to your boyfriend doesn't it? :p

tuli said...

That was very fun to read ! and here is something about me - do you know I used to chew my nails all those years, until I'd decided to grow them up and got into the "polishes world" ?
Yes, I was a "chewer"....lol

Helen (Nice Things) said...

I've just done this too! Fun!

Nicole said...

Oh! I'm gonna do this one, Sarah. That's funny you don't even like the smell of coffee! Even when I couldn't drink it, I loved the smell. I also hate energy drinks - ewww.