Tuesday 19 January 2010

Chi Chi Moondust Konadicure!

Hello!

How is everyone? Good I hope!

I have been feeling a little strange for the past couple of weeks. When I say strange I don't really know how to explain it...just kind of uneasy I guess. Uneasy but unsure exactly what I'm uneasy about?! Does anyone else ever feel like that? Well anyway, I'm feeling better now so my blog post rate should go up a bit :)

I have a konadicure to show you today. I am very happy with how it turned out and I think it might just be my favourite one yet.....

I used Chi Chi's Moondust, which I got as part of my fab Christmas present from my friend who currently lives in Australia (I say currently because I'm hoping she's coming back one day!), as the base along with China Glaze's Devotion, which I got in my swap with Beauty Judy, as the stamp using image plate M35.



Be sure to click on these pictures to see the full loveliness of Moondust!















Moondust is SUCH a gorgeous colour. I absolutely love it, it is much more purple in person that it appears in these pictures. It is definitely a contender for favourite polish ever!
Devotion is a perfect polish for konading with. I didn't have any issues with it and now want some more similar China Glaze colours!

As you can see, my nails are quite short at the moment. When I first cut them down so short I almost cried because I thought they looked so bad but it was worth it to finally be rid of all the yellow! Plus they've grown on me now (no pun intended!) and I quite like them short :)

I have a post coming up soon of answers to some questions I've been asked a lot recently. If anyone has any more questions then ask away now and I'll answer them in the post!

Lastly, for those of you who haven't entered yet, don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

19 comments:

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Just beautiful! Your nails look great short!

Polish and Powder said...

wow , this polish is gorgeous! Love the konad too, looks fab !

Paige said...

That is gorgeous!!!

Camy said...

very very beautiful and elegant!

Unknown said...

This is such an incredibly beautiful design. I LOVE Moondust on its own, but with this gorgeous, light design it is just ethereal!

Trista said...

Beautiful. :>)

Velvet said...

Lovely color and design. Yes, I get uneasy feelings every now and then too. Strange.

Trincess said...

I love it =)))

cucumpear said...

Love it! Moondust is absolutely amazing.

moodpuppet said...

This design is sooo pretty with that color!

Beatriz said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I <3 your nail blog! I did a video for my youtube channel about my favorite blogs and you were one of them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UUjS_qStzM

Nicole said...

Wow, that blue is out of this world - really pretty! I think the konad on top is just perfect for it, too.
As to feeling off - yes, I've been feeling that way lately too, I don't know if it's the same feeling you've been having, but I just can't concentrate, and I don't really feel like myself - a bit strange. I have been trying to cut out some of the "bad" things I did in addition to the smoking, I keep putting it down to that.
Oh look at me, writing a book on your page again!
I like your nails both short and long! For the record.

chocaddict said...

Beautiful colors and design :) Your nails look really good short as well.

Solveig said...

This polish is gorgeous and the konadicure is so cute! I like your nails this lenght too, but I'm a short nail gal all the way! ;)

Anonymous said...

this color fits to my test perfectly! thank so much for sharing!
graet konad, too!

Niki* said...

lovely!!!!

Gabriela said...

Gorgeous!!! I love this NOTD.

Glittermillie said...

Thank you everyone! This is still my favourite konad I've done so far. Everyone should get Chi Chi Moondust!!

Lucy said...

Your nails look lovely. They don't look short at all. Gorgeous nail polish. I love all that shimmer. The design is very feminine and pretty.