It is absolutely miserable weather here today. So much so that I can't for the life of me, get a decent picture of the nail polish I currently have on. The polish I have on has shot straight to the top of my favourite list so I want to show you guys some decent shots of it so I'm going to see if it's a bit brighter tomorrow... I won't hold my breath, I do live in the UK after all!
So in the mean time I thought I would do something I've seen Sophie from melovemakeup do on her blog - Ins and Outs!
- HJ Manicure's Midnight Sky - I am SO in love with this nail polish! I will post pictures soon :)
- Urban Decay's Box of Shadows Vol II. I love every single thing about it. I have used it every time I've done my makeup recently. SO pretty!
- Preparing to put up the Christmas decorations tomorrow! The 1st of December is the earliest I feel I can put them up!
- Bernard Matthew's Mini Kievs - random I know but I just love them. I think I could eat them everyday forever.
- Getting excited about the Christmas Party this Friday! Posh hotel, open bar, lots of turkey, what else could I ask for!
- Not being able to sleep. My insomnia is so bad at the moment!
- The days getting gloomier and gloomier. I want to take pictures of my manicures!!
- Christmas shopping rage. I love Christmas shopping but I'm not so good with the crowds and queues. Maz says I get the shopping rage look on my face and the elbows come out :)
- Not being able to go back to hometown until after Christmas :(
That's it I think!
For those of you that didn't want to watch the video about my storage in my last post, here are a few pictures of my nail polish collection -
Monday, 30 November 2009