Rebecca from Panda Does Makeup tagged me for this award. Thank you Rebecca!
I will try to think of some facts that I've never told you guys before but if I repeat myself then ignore me!
I share 10 random facts about me
I then tag 10 blogs I ♥ reading
10 random facts:
1. I love to clean. I don't mean in an obsessive 'I must get rid of all the germs' way, I mean I just enjoy cleaning. It relaxes me. I even have books about it. My mum can't believe how much I enjoy it because as a child I was the untidiest person ever! She used to dump everything on my bed to try to get me to tidy up but I'd just dump it all back on the floor again :) I was a delight.
2. I can't watch result/eviction shows or auditions for anything like X Factor (UK version of American Idol), Big Brother, Strictly Come Dancing etc. I can't stand seeing people have their dreams smashed/made a fool of/booed etc. It makes me feel sick. If I get into a programme like that then I always switch off when it gets to those bits :) To be honest though I don't watch many programmes like that full stop but I do LOVE Strictly Come Dancing and get very excited about it.
3. I am double jointed. My fingers and toes bend backwards and I freak people out showing them.
4. When I was 16 I had a horse riding accident and shattered a bone in my elbow that had to be operated on. 14 years later I still have a lot of issues with that elbow and struggle with things like bowling and throwing!
5. My Grandad was a vicar and my Grandma played the church organ for every service he did.
6. I used to be in a steel band. We played at fetes and concerts. I also used to play the guitar, piano and drums.
7. I don't do diets. One of my biggest loves in life is food, I don't believe in making myself miserable to lose weight so I just accept that I'm never going to be a size 10 (ummmm US sz 6?!). I'm not huge but I'm not thin either. I have lots of cuddly bits ;) One of my and Maz's favourite thing to do is go out for dinner and I would hate for that to be lost due to a diet!!
8. I don't like onions. I hate the taste and the smell. I especially hate raw onions. I spend far too much time picking onion out of things! I don't mind it in a sauce though, as long as it's not visable.
9. My mum drank so many milkshakes when she was pregnant with me that I was born allergic to cows milk. Over time I got over the allergy but I am still a bit lactose intolerant so I tend to use soya products for most things otherwise I get really bad acid indigestion.
10. Maz tells me 1 thing he loves about me every day. They are always different and they always make me smile. Yesterdays was that he loves when I sing show songs at the top of my voice for no reason, the day before it was he loves how I tie my favourite lounging trousers up with a hairband to keep them up because the elastic is gone so I end up with this silly looking thing at the front (they're my favourite, I don't want to throw them away!). The little ones like that are the ones I love to hear the most :)
10 bloggers I read religiously: (in no particular order)
Getcha Nails Did
Helen and Sheenie's Nice Things
Nails in Aus
The Digital Rebel
Body and Soul
That is just a fraction of the blogs that I read religiously and I wish I could include everyone. I've just gone with blogs that I have read a post on recently so are fresh in my mind but I read EVERYONE's blogs and love them all :)