It is absolutely miserable weather here today. So much so that I can't for the life of me, get a decent picture of the nail polish I currently have on. The polish I have on has shot straight to the top of my favourite list so I want to show you guys some decent shots of it so I'm going to see if it's a bit brighter tomorrow... I won't hold my breath, I do live in the UK after all!
So in the mean time I thought I would do something I've seen Sophie from melovemakeup do on her blog - Ins and Outs!
- HJ Manicure's Midnight Sky - I am SO in love with this nail polish! I will post pictures soon :)
- Urban Decay's Box of Shadows Vol II. I love every single thing about it. I have used it every time I've done my makeup recently. SO pretty!
- Preparing to put up the Christmas decorations tomorrow! The 1st of December is the earliest I feel I can put them up!
- Bernard Matthew's Mini Kievs - random I know but I just love them. I think I could eat them everyday forever.
- Getting excited about the Christmas Party this Friday! Posh hotel, open bar, lots of turkey, what else could I ask for!
- Not being able to sleep. My insomnia is so bad at the moment!
- The days getting gloomier and gloomier. I want to take pictures of my manicures!!
- Christmas shopping rage. I love Christmas shopping but I'm not so good with the crowds and queues. Maz says I get the shopping rage look on my face and the elbows come out :)
- Not being able to go back to hometown until after Christmas :(
That's it I think!
For those of you that didn't want to watch the video about my storage in my last post, here are a few pictures of my nail polish collection -
Monday, 30 November 2009
Thursday, 26 November 2009
It's taken several attempts but I've finally managed to upload a video to YouTube to show you guys my storage!
The reason I don't sound very bouncy in it is because it was about my 5th attempt to record a video under 10mins long! I couldn't edit because as soon as I edit anything it seems to increase the upload time to about 10 hours!
Anyway I decided to do a video because there were just too many pictures. For those of you who don't want to watch the video then I will put a few pics on later :)
Sorry about the quality and lack of good lighting!
So here it is -
As you can see my collection is not nearly as big as most people's but I'm having a good go at increasing it :)
Hope you enjoyed the video. Let me know if you want to see anything more closely or have any questions!
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
Warning this post is picture heavy and doesn't have much to do with nail polish at all!!
This last weekend 2 of my friends from my hometown came to visit. They flew up on Friday and went back on Sunday.
Due to their visit, along with the wedding the weekend before and inbetween having a cold I have not done any swatches to show you at all, thus why I'm doing a non nail polish related post :)
Anyway we had an absolutely brilliant weekend. Lots of shopping, lots of drinking, lots of gossiping and best of all lots of laughing! We went out both nights and on both nights we took longer getting ready to go out than actually going out!!
Here are just a few of the pictures taken over the course of the weekend. The ones of just me are to show you my makeup for the 2nd night (I forgot to take any the first night!) -
Picture of Barnaby that Hanna took. So cute! He was very friendly to our guests. Bobo was friendly but not quite this friendly!
Hanna and I.
See, I poured it into glasses in the end :) It's sex on the beach if anyone's interested!
Thursday, 5 November 2009
Posted by Glittermillie at 14:07
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
It's Helen from Helen and Sheenie's Nice Things birthday this week so to celebrate she is having a fabulous giveaway!
Here's what you could win -
Posted by Glittermillie at 11:03
Monday, 2 November 2009
I have been slacking with posts lately and even more I have been slacking at responding to comments on my posts. I'm sorry! It is on my list to do urgently.
Last week was a busy one as my parents were visiting our new place for the first time so I wanted it all to look perfect!
Then on Friday it was my cousin's wedding which took place in Edinburgh, Scotland. This post is to show you what I wore on my nails!
I would show you a picture of what I wore head to toe but whilst I remembered to take my camera with me, I forgot the charger so I took about 2 pictures before it gave up!
Anyway I did a konadicure on my nails using Sinful Color's All About You and Konad special black polish with image plate M73.